ur most popular event is back! Our last event in December had over 140 founders and investors in attendance.
Are you running a start-up? Do you have questions on what you should do to bring your company to the next level? MLA, Toronto’s longest operating Angel group would like to meet you and help. MLA Members and Partners will mentor selected companies in targeted 15 minute speed mentoring sessions, while all of our guests enjoy informal networking!
How it works:
- Interested in a formal mentoring session? Please apply by filling out our Curbside Mentoring Application – Click Here for the Form - if you have questions please email our Director of Communications and Community Engagement Hilary Green
- Applications are due by March 17, 2014
- Companies selected for mentoring will be notified by March 19, 2014
- Register for the event below – please note that registration does not constitute an application for mentoring, it gives you access to the event including the networking session
- Questions? Please email our Director of Communications and Community Engagement Hilary Green