This could be your chance to grab the attention of Silicon Valley. Google and Communitech have opened up applications for Canadians to potentially land a spot for the invite-only Google for Entrepreneurs Demo Day in Silicon Valley on April 1st and 2nd.
A total of 10 companies from Canada and the United States will have the chance pitch and learn from exeperts in the Valley. Applications must be submitted by February 21st and need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a live product that is getting customer traction.
- Actively be seeking investment, or strongly considering it in the near future.
- Be willing to travel to California for two days to succinctly pitch their company to investors, Google product experts and others in the Silicon Valley technology community.
- May come from any industry, but should be growth (not lifestyle) businesses, and understand that most Demo Day investors and product experts will have technology backgrounds.
- May be at any stage of fundraising.
Check it out here at Communitech